DRIVE THE GROWTH OF MYANMAR’S MOST INNOVATIVE ORGANIZATION
Digital Campaign Associate
- ● Are you interested in social media marketing and love creating contents?
● Do you want to be a part of the community helping COVID19 pandemic?
● Are you passionate about helping the community engage in collected effort?
Phandeeyar (“creation place”) is an innovation lab that is spearheading the use of technology to accelerate change and development in Myanmar. Phandeeyar invests in local technology startups, trains new entrepreneurs and builds the pool of tech talent. Phandeeyar also helps civic and social entrepreneurs, CSOs and independent media use technology to increase their impact and runs a co-working space out of its 10,000 square foot space located in the heart of downtown Yangon. Including Digital Rights Forum, Startup Challenge and Accelerator Program, Phandeeyar hosted 251 events total in 2017 with more than 4,000 attendees. Phandeeyar is a team of 60 passionate people that all care deeply about our vision on driving positive change in Myanmar through technology.
Phandeeyar is looking for a dedicated Digital Campaign Associate to join our Social Impact program team. The Digital Campaign Associate is responsible for helping the program team achieve program objectives such as user acquisition, user activation and user retention through digital tools – for Phandeeyar’s programs and services, and will be working directly with Phandeeyar’s marketing and communication teams.
To succeed in this role you will need lots of experience in planning, designing, executing and monitoring digital campaigns on social media and other digital channels, and you need to be driven by metrics and performance. You love working with data, and you know from experience that in planning and targeting successful digital campaigns, “the devil is in the detail”.
If you want to work in a startup environment that offers a high level of autonomy on the job, but also has a high bar for quality and performance, this might be the role for you. The Digital Campaign Associate at Phandeeyar has a unique opportunity to shape the success of Phandeeyar’s programs and help bring our programs to people all over Myanmar.
- ● Setting and meeting goals for performance and conversions through Phandeeyar’s digital marketing activities
- ● Designing, planning and executing digital marketing campaigns for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Web
- ● Collecting and analyzing user and customer data, and using this data to inform campaign planning and targeting
- ● Understanding audiences and target groups, and using this knowledge to drive Phandeeyar’s digital campaigning
- ● “Growth Hacking” Phandeeyar’s marketing campaigns to test new approaches to achieving marketing objectives
- ● Setting up processes for real-time reporting on performance metrics
- ● Develop and execute engaging content for digital campaigns.
- ● Advising marketing teams on best practices in audience targeting, marketing strategies.
- ● Digital marketing experience. You have proven experience in driving conversions through digital marketing campaigns that you have designed. You have a strong understanding on the behavior of Myanmar internet and social media users, and you know exactly how to get people to engage online.
- ● Strong communicator. You are good at crafting a message to a specific audience, and sharing that message, whether it’s internally among your colleagues, or to a wider audience online or offline.
- ● Data skills. Spreadsheets are your friend, and ideally, you have working experience with other data or statistics software, too. You love digging into the nitty-gritty details of your work, and you can tell your CTR from your CPC without blinking
- ● Digital native. You live and breathe digital, and you have done so for a long time. You spend lots of time staying up to date on developments in the digital space, and on digital marketing techniques.
- ● Writing. You’re a great writer, and you can communicate a message in writing in a way that’s concise, articulate and which drives home the key points – both in Burmese and English
- ● An eye for visual design. You don’t need to be a graphic designer, but you do need to have a strong sense of how to visually communicate a message, and you have a deep appreciation for good design.
- ● Location: This role is based in downtown Yangon. It will involve occasional travel around the country.
● Hours: Phandeeyar is a start-up community tech hub. As such, it does not have standard office hours (9 am-5 pm). You will need to work some evenings and weekends, however, there is a “time off in lieu” policy.
● Remuneration: Will be based on experience and qualifications and will be competitive for the sector.
● To apply: Interested candidates can submit Phandeeyar Job Application Form. Applications are seen on an ongoing basis.
● Note: We welcome all applicants including those from the Myanmar diaspora.
For more information please visit: